offshore company formation- offshore company
Offshore Company Formation: Professional offshore services
Offshore Company Formation: Professional offshore incorporations and offshore banking services
- Offshore Company: Tax planning via a network of international tax advisers and attorneys
- Why form a company in a foreign country with a tax accountant specialized in international tax law?
- Basic Considerations regarding the Formation of Companies in „Zero-Tax Havens“ i.e. in countries that have not entered into Double Taxation Agreements with other countries
- Offshore Company Formation: Tax haven rankings
- Offshore Company formation: Download all Company Information
- Examples for the legal reduction of corporate taxes
- DTA permanent establishment concept
- Parent companies and their subsidiaries in the European Union
- OECD: Articles of the Model Convention with Respect to taxes on income and on capital
- Beware of cheap founders!
- Basic considerations within the framework of international taxation
- Contact us
We are a network of international tax advisors and attorneys, with focus of interest on foreign formation of businesses for the legal minimization of taxes,
limitation of liability and/or restart after domestic insolvency. We are able to found the following companies:
- English Limited (0-19% income tax for medium-sized businesses up to a profit of £300,000, EU company: EU freedom of establishment applicable, therefore EU directive on parent companies and their subsidiaries, DTA concept)
- Cypriot Limited (10% income tax rate, independent of profits, no taxation of distribution of profits, EU company: EU freedom of establishment applicable, therefore EU directive on parent companies and their subsidiaries, DTA concept)
- US Corporation (pure form of stock corporation, taxes depending on the kind of activity and on federal state, DTA concept)
- Company Formation United Arab Emirates (NO taxes, except for banks, oil companies and chemopetrol enterprises, DTA concept)
- Companies in Liechtenstein (low taxes, depending on purpose and legal form, offshore, no DTA concept)
- Swiss GmbH (low taxes depending on canton, DTA concept)
- Company Formation Belize, BVI, Cayman Islands, Nevis, Isle of Man, Panama, Seychellen (NO taxes)
Our English company is mainly consulted by clients from high tax countries in the EU, such as Danish and Swedish clients. In particular for these clients, there are broad opportunities within the framework of double tax agreements, EU freedom of establishment and the EU directive on parent companies and their subsidiaries to legally reduce the tax load in their domestic country (e.g. Sweden, Denmark), or to place the sole right of taxation abroad. Click here for examples…..
The fees for formation of businesses depend on the services:
- Formation of the company, entry in the commercial register, any required documents, apostille
- Nominee services: nominee direktor/supervisory board, nominee partner/shareholder
Please note: Nominee services are required, if the founder of the company has his centre of vital interests in a state other than the state of the company’s registered office, i.e. for example not in England in case of an English Limited company, but the state of registered office should still be entitled to the right of taxation: “place of business management” as the place of tax law permanent establishment according to double taxation agreement (DTA). Therefore, nominee services may be required, provided that the actual founder wants to remain unknown, e.g. after insolvency or prohibition of trade. It is important that the nominee is an attorney or tax office, respectively, in the formation state (state of registered office), and that the nominee can always be reached. Any “cheap founders” do not install any attorney or tax office as nominees, which may have disastrous consequences for the client.
- Domicile in the formation state: domicile address in the foundation state, deliverable postal address, mail forwarding service, telephone, fax
Please note: If taxation is to be effected in the state of registered office, for example in England, domicilation must meet the requirements of a regular registered office. A “mailbox” or an “answering machine” does not constitute a regular registered office, and may lead to the assumption of a bogus company (beware of cheap founders!)
- Opening of an account for the company, including internet banking and VisaCard
Please note: Most cheap founders only offer “help with opening a bank account”. The company usually does not get any bank account and/or the nominee has access to the bank account. We install a bank account for the company in the state of the company’s registered office, with sole account authority for the client!
Please send us an Email with your objectives. We require the following details:
- Where are you resident (as natural person) according to tax laws?
- What are your objectives (e.g. reduction of corporate taxes, indemnity, capitalization, restart after insolvency)
- Would you like to actively do business in the foundation country (state of registered office) of the company (such as industry), or do you not intend any active business in the foundation country?
We will then explain any possible constructions in a summary with advantages and disadvantages. Any futher consultation (per e-mail, telephone or in our office) will be charged at € 70.00 per hour.