Firmengründung VAE, Dubai, Vereinigte arabische Emirate, Freihandelszonen VAE
Firmengründung Dubai – VAE (Vereinigte arabische Emirate)
Firmengründung Vereinigte Arabische Emirate (VAE): Freihandelszone Sharjah – Free Zone Company Sharjah
- Index Firmengründung Dubai/VAE (Company Formation Dubai-UAE)
- English Language: Company Formation UAE
- Firmengründung Dubai/VAE und Nachteile der Gründung bei einer Kanzlei in den VAE oder reinen Gründungsagenturen
- Freihandelszonen VAE
- RAK: Freihandelszone und Offshore-Gesellschaften
- VAE- Offshore-Gesellschaft
- Freihandelszone Sharjah– Freihandelszone Jebel Ali– Übersicht Freihandelszonen VAE
- Firmengründung Abu Dhabi– Banken in den VAE
- Grundlagen internationales Steuerrecht
- Unterschied zwischen NICHT-DBA-Sachverhalt, DBA-Sachverhalt,EU-Gesellschaften
- Steuermodelle: Die besten Steuermodelle in der Kurzübersicht
- Kontakt zu uns
Firmengründung Dubai-VAE (Company Formation UAE): Freihandelszone Sharjah-Free Zone Company Sharjah
Unsere Kanzlei gründet für Mandanten Gesellschaften in der VAE Freihandelszone Sharjah oder in allen anderen VAE Freihandelszonen. Gesellschaften in den VAE Freihandelszonen können zu 100% im ausländischen Besitz sein. Erforderlich ist immer eine Erlaubnis zum Geschäftsbetrieb (Lizenz), Visa und ein ordentlicher Geschäftssitz in den VAE. Virtuelle Büros sind nicht erlaubt. Ebenso sind Treuhand-Verhältnisse auf Geschäftsführerebene nicht erlaubt. Gesellschaften in der VAE Freihandelszone dürfen keine Geschäfte mit VAE Ansässigen tätigen, außer über Handelsvertreter.
The Emirate of Sharjah with an area of 2,590 square kilometers, which is equivalent to 3.3 per cent of the country’s total area excluding the islands, is the third largest emirate of the United Arab Emirates and the cultural capital of the Arab World as declared by the UNESCO in 1998. It is located between Dubai and Ras Al Khaima interrupted by a part of Ajman. Sharjah is 10 Kilometers away from Dubai and 76 Kilometers away from Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
Sharjah is known for its strength as the industrial backbone of the U.A.E… 40% of the total number of industries in the U.A.E. is based in Sharjah. The majority of these industries are petrochemicals, textiles, leather, food and basic non-metal industries.
Sharjah contains the main administrative and commercial centers along with cultural and traditional projects. Links with the outside world are provided by Sharjah International Airport, Port Khalid, Port Khorfakkan and Hamriyah Free Zone Port.
Living in Sharjah means experiencing a different and a unique life style. All the outstanding facilities of accommodations, multinational education, medical services, shopping malls, museums, clubs and a large variety of sports and social activities to enjoy; make Sharjah the perfect place to set up your business and reside.
Branch of a Local / International company
Basically, whether the branch is of a local company or of an international company, no capital is required to be deposited with the bank. The following documents should be provided.
|Local Company||International Company|
|License or Certificate of Commercial Registration from the Economic Department. (Notarized copy)||Certificate of Incorporation/Good-standing (Notarized copy)|
|Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company. (Notarized copy)||Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company (Notarized copy)|
|Board Resolution for opening a branch in Hamriyah Free Zone and to appoint the manager for the Free Zone operations (Notarized copy) with his passport copy and Power of Attorney.||Board Resolution for opening a branch in Hamriyah Free Zone and to appoint the manager for the Free Zone operations (Notarized copy) with his passport copy and Power of Attorney.|
|Bank’s reference letter regarding creditworthiness of the company (Original).||Bank’s reference letter regarding|
New Incorporation: Free Zone Establishment (FZE) / Free Zone Company (FZC)
Free Zone Establishment (FZE) is a single share holder limited liability company which can be incorporated in Hamriyah Free Zone. The minimum capital requirement for incorporating a Free zone Establishment (FZE) is Dhs.150,000 (Approximately US$ 40,000). However Free Zone Company (FZC) will be a similar incorporation with multiple shareholding (maximum 5 shareholders).
Important aspects of an FZE / FZC
- An FZE / FZC is a limited liability entity.
- Not only natural persons but juristic persons like Companies can also incorporate FZE/FZCs in Hamriyah Free Zone.
- The Registration/Incorporation Charge is Dhs. 9,000.
- FZE / FZC’s, like branches of local or foreign companies, will have to get a Free Zone License after incorporation/Registration.
- An FZE will be sole shareholder company. An FZC will be multi shareholder company with 2 to 5 shareholders.
- The minimum share capital for FZE/ FZC is AED.150,000. This will not be blocked, but can be used for business.
- An FZE Shares shall be in multiples of AED. 150,000/- whereas an FZC Shares shall be in multiples of AED. 1,000/-
- No share may be transferred without prior written approval of HFZA.
- The Financial Years shall be from January to December each year, except the commencement of the first year which shall be the date of Incorporation.
- An FZE Application (contains format of Memorandum also) needs to be submitted with documents.
- On Approval of the Project for which the FZE/FZC is proposed to be incorporated, HFZA will issue a letter to a UAE bank of the Investor’s choice to open an account in the name of the FZE/FZC and to deposit the minimum capital.
- On production of bank’s letter for receiving the minimum capital in the new FZE/FZC bank account, HFZA will issue a FZE / FZC Certificate of Incorporation after signing the agreement and making payments.
- The Investor can start withdrawing the amount for his business on submission of original Certificate of Incorporation to the bank.
Minimum Legal Requirements
- Free Zone Establishments (FZE) / Free Zone Company (FZC) should abide by the FZE / FZC Implementing Rules and Regulations. FZE Implementing Rules and Regulations are equivalent to its Memorandum and Articles of Association where as FZC Implementing Rules and Regulations are equivalent to its Articles of Association.
- FZE/FZE should submit its audited financial statements to Hamriyah Free Zone Authority every year within 3 months from the end of the financial year.
- There should be at least 2 Directors and a Secretary for FZE / FZC’s.
- If a foreign national is to be appointed as a Director or Secretary, HFZA may require that such persons hold valid residence and work permit from the relevant authorities.
- At least one of the Directors and the Secretary must be residents.
- The offices of Director and Secretary may be held jointly by a single person.
- For Individuals For Companies Personal details of the Owner Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the Company. (Notarized) Bank’s reference (Original) Bank’s reference letter regarding creditworthiness of the company. (Original) Letter of Appointment for the Manager with specimen signature (Notarized) along with his passport copy and Power of Attorney. Letter of Appointment for the Manager with his specimen signature (Notarized) along with his passport copy and Power of Attorney.
|For Individuals||For Companies|
|Personal details of the Owner||Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the Company. (Notarized)|
|Bank’s reference (Original)||Bank’s reference letter regarding creditworthiness of the company. (Original)|
|Letter of Appointment for the Manager with specimen signature (Notarized) along with his passport copy and Power of Attorney.||Letter of Appointment for the Manager with his specimen signature (Notarized) along with his passport copy and Power of Attorney.|
- Upon signing the agreement for Facility Lease and Personal Secondments the Free Zone prepares the license.
- On payment, the Free Zone issues the license and all other related documents.
Typen der Lizenz
The type of License that will be issued to an applicant company will be defined by the activity the applicant company is permitted by the Hamriyah Free Zone to undertake as follows:
1. Industrial License
This license will allow the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
2. Commercial License
This license will allow the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store items specified on the license. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
3. Service License
This license allows the holder to carry out the services which are specified on the license within the Hamriyah Free Zone only.
4. National Industrial License
Companies holding a National Industrial License are allowed customs duty exemption on their products imported into the AGCC states.
This License provides the license holder the same status as local or AGCC companies inside the UAE. A National Industrial License is issued on the following conditions:
- The company is a manufacturing concern registered in any of the AGCC (Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) countries.
- At least 51% of the ownership or shareholding is held by an AGCC citizen.
- At least 40% of the value of the product is added in the Free Zone.
The holder of National Industrial License can import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. The activity must comply with the National Industrial Production Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Finance & Industry to the License holder.
|Commercial License (5 Items)||2,750||750|
|General Trading License (exceeding 5 Items)||12,000||3,270|
|Incorporation – FZE & FZC (one time fee)||9,000||2,460|
|Revision of License||500||140|
Flexible space designed with state-of-the-art communication facilities. The business center provides space for over 100 executive offices suits ranging in size from 15 m2 to 42 m2 with conferencing and internet facilities.
Conditions of Lease Agreement
- Lease Term: The lease term will be for a period of one year, renewable with a 3 months notice period.
- Terms of Payment: One payment for the full rental due at the signing of the lease for one year.
- Insurance: Insurance will be provided by Hamriyah Free Zone. The insurance rates for the office is Dhs 100/- (US$ 27/-) per year.
|Unit Size m2||Rent / m2||Misc||Refundable Deposit|
|Dhs||US$ (Approx.)||Dhs||US$ (Approx.)||Dhs||US$ (Approx.)|
|20.00 m2 ($274.00/ m2)||24,000.00||6,575.00||1,500.00||414.00||4,280.00||1,172.00|
|22.00 m2 ($274.00/ m2)||26,400.00||7,232.00||1,500.00||414.00||4,280.00||1,172.00|
|25.00 m2 ($295.00/ m2)||30,000.00||8,219.00||1,500.00||414.00||4,280.00||1,172.00|
|42.00 m2 ($295.00/ m2)||50,400.00||13,808.00||1,500.00||414.00||4,280.00||1,172.00|
- Name Approval Fee AED 250 ~ $68.06
- P.O.Box Charges AED 350 ~ $95.29
- Webpage Charges AED 250 ~ $68.06
- Refundable deposit AED 2500 ~ $680.64